GEO NEWS

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chat With Girls And Girls Mobile Number



Name: Farzana Shah
City: Islamabad
Education: MA
Caste: Kashmiri (Shia)
Height: 5' 4"
Who I am
I am in school for business degree and also learning to speak and write French. Love Tennis, swimming, reading dancing I am on Facebook and Skype. my photo is on facebook
Mobile Number# Click Here


Name: Maria
City: Multan
Caste: Multani (Sunni)
Height: 5' 4"
I am a Honest, Sincere, Loving & Caring Single Lady, I am gentle, good looking, funny, love to make & keep friends, i love seeing my loves ones happy. Because their happiness will be my joy.
Warid Mobileclick here




Name: Sohni
Complexion : Wheatish
City: Lahore
Education: B.Com
Height: 5' 3"
hi...Larko, akal ke karko...maine sab kay messages perhe hain...i m looking 4 sincere and trustworthy boy...who can trust me and who can prove himself to be good friend...if any one has courage for respecting girls with sincerity
Mobileclick here
Name: Sara Usman Malik
CityIslamabad
Age: 21
HEIGHT: 5' 5 "
Caste: Khan
Sect: Sunni
Education: Fashion Designing
ComplexionFair
I am an independent and broad-minded business-woman who loves to have fun and adventure in life.
Mobileclick here
Name: Saeeda Malik                                                           
CityLahore
Age: 21
HEIGHT: 5' 5 "
Caste: Khan
Sect: Sunni
Education: Fashion Designing
ComplexionFair
Email: amna.malik@yahoo.com
Mobileclick here


Name: Fareeha Memon
City: Multan
Education: BA
Caste: Memon
Height: 5' 6"
Email: mahnoor786@gmail.com
I have lots of humour, love music, travelling and computers. i like to be happy and alone at times or with family my parents. I love cooking and visiting parks.
Mobile Number# Click Here



25 comments:

  1. hi girls any 1 who frndshp with me plz call or sms me its my numbr 03126321158

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi soni cast:chudry
    how ru? i dont know u get what u want or not if u dident then try me might be v work out my cell is 03217658644 let me know.......bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is faiz and i am from multan.my cell no is 03147892513

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiiiiiiiiii looking for girl frind
    asad.rana796@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet girls join me at 03454782554 me doctor fahad

    ReplyDelete
  6. me doctor fahad 03454782554

    ReplyDelete
  7. ASALAM_U_ALAIKUM....I m arslan frm lahore doing ACCA.....mere baba jani es duniya me ni ha...hm 3 behan bhai hain....me bara hu...me stdy k sath sath part job karta hu..this is my full intro....me ni janta k mere baray me jannay k baad me ap ki dosti k lyk hu ya ni....

    agr yakeen ho jae toh ....03344160895 me real life me frnd chahat hoo net pe aya zaroor but net frnd k liye ni

    ReplyDelete
  8. ASALAM_U_ALAIKUM....I m arslan frm lahore doing ACCA.....mere baba jani es duniya me ni ha...hm 3 behan bhai hain....me bara hu...me stdy k sath sath part job karta hu..this is my full intro....me ni janta k mere baray me jannay k baad me ap ki dosti k lyk hu ya ni....

    agr yakeen ho jae toh ....03344160895 me real life me frnd chahat hoo net pe aya zaroor but net frnd k liye ni

    ReplyDelete
  9. ASALAM_U_ALAIKUM
    I m arslan frm lahore doing ACCA mere baba jani es duniya me ni ha
    hm 3 behan bhai hain
    me bara hu
    me stdy k sath sath part job karta hu
    this is my full intro
    me ni janta k mere baray me jannay k baad me ap ki dosti k lyk hu ya ni 03344160895

    ReplyDelete
  10. me ko ni pta frndship kartay kese hain kya keh kar frndship kartay hain es liye bs apne baray me bta diya agr ap ko mera es trah message karna acha ni laga tow kuch b keh de bura bhala i dont mind ..par naraz ya gussay ni hona

    ReplyDelete
  11. n agr muj se kuch puchna chahtay ha tu zaroor n meri koi b batay bura lagi kray tu bta dena bura bhala keh dena par naraz ya gusa na hona n meri yei koshish hoti ha k muj se koi naraz ya gusa na ho meri wajay se kisi kism ki parayshani na ho kisi ko
    ap jo bdua dena chahay de muje manzoor ho gi agr me ne kuch b jhoot kaha ho apne baray me tow me kabi kamyaab na ho sakoo par kbi ye ni sochna k me jhoot keh rha hu yakeen dilanay k liye itna keh sakta hu es se zada kuch ni 03344160895

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im Bilal(studnt) age23 frm khi.grls of khi may cntct me for frndshps by cal or sms at03472664570

    ReplyDelete
  13. My namez Bilal luking fr a girl fr friendship nd fun ma no:03035512499

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number ; 03035512499 luking fr a girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. My namez Bilal luking fr a girl fr friendship nd fun ma no:03035512499

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Every one. 03339580907

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi how are you girl
    my name is ali hadar rizvi
    from
    sukkur
    who frndship me
    call/sms
    03126932965
    03043664388

    ReplyDelete
  18. safdar shah
    from rohri
    who frnd ship me
    call/sms
    03126932965
    03043664388
    only girls

    ReplyDelete
  19. i need nice girl
    03437221314

    ReplyDelete
  20. slam im Hassan
    i need true friend
    so girls contact me
    my number 03017417900

    ReplyDelete
  21. salam i am umar from multan and can good seerat girl friendship with me?
    my contact no#03045422656

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi everyone i'from islamabad i'want good friendship with nice girlz with respect.....!!!!!!!!!
    anyone interested contact us
    my cell no=03343036226

    ReplyDelete